To our Valued Customers
Are you concerned with the potential damage to your engines from fuel you are purchasing? If so, please read the attached customer communication.
NMA – N-Methylaniline – has been added to fuel being sold in the North Queensland region. Please be assured this is NOT the case at Caltex sites.
NMA can have negative impacts to vehicle engines and as listed in the attached communication is banned for use in fuels sold in some countries (including Russia and China).
You can be assured that none of the fuels sold at our Tropic sites – as listed below – contain any NMA that may cause harm to your vehicle’s engine.
- Caltex Ayr, 101 Edwards St, Ayr Qld
- Caltex Bowen, Bruce Highway Bowen, Qld 4805
- Caltex Cairns, 60 Draper Street, Cairns, Qld 4870
- Caltex Charters Towers, 262 Gill St, Charters Towers, Qld 4820
- Caltex Garbutt, 26 Pilkington Street, Garbutt, Townsville, Qld 4814
- Caltex Longreach, 22 Duck Street, Longreach, Qld
- Caltex Malanda, 42 James Street, Malanda, Qld 4885
- Caltex Pimlico, 13 Palmerston St, Pimlico, Townsville, Qld 4812
- Caltex Roseneath, 14 Kiernan St, Roseneath, Townsville, Qld 4811
- Caltex Winton, 4 Chirnside St, Winton, Qld 4735
We thank you for your valued custom and look forward to seeing you again soon. You can be proud to be supporting a true North Queensland company that employs locals and goes the distance for our customers
Caltex Communication – Fuel Quality and NMA